Friday, November 21, 2008

T G I F !!!

Thank goodness it's Friday, but where did the week go??? Not only can't I believe we've blown through a whole week ... but it's the weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving already!!! WOW!!! There's so much to do ... now ... to get ready for Christmas. Maybe we'll get started this weekend ... I think the Lands Dad is feeling the spirit ... he picked up some new deocrations last night and he even hinted at getting out all the FaLaLaLaLa. It's certainly cold enough here!!!

The kids had to bundle up this morning ... of course Bradley refused to wear a coat, but I was able to force him into a sweatshirt ... since his favorite was in the wash (Jacob's hand-me-down, Red Sox Champs) he agreed to wear one of Grandpa's "cool" sweatshirts, but refused to smile even a little ... imagine that.

Kayla and the little boys played and goofed off until her ride came ... right now they are coloring pictures with their new crayons (gotta love that discount bin at Big Lots) and I thought I'd knock out a quick update! Don't you love those footie pajamas!!! I will be so, so sad when these little boys outgrow them. Also ~ Kayla has updated her "do" ... a little more curl & swirl!!! She's the best!!!


Check back over the weekend ... if we get going on the Christmas fun ~ I'll be sure to keep you all in the know!!!

Happy Friday!!!



PS ~ I just want to show off a little ... show off this precious little angel ~ Colton Elliott Hamlett, a gorgeous gift to the world from Bryn & Jon. Is he perfect or what???


1 comment:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

I agree TGIF!!

Love the labels!