Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Morning Follow Up ~

The Panthers went on to win their first game on Sunday morning and then played the team they tied on Saturday morning in the Championship game Sunday afternoon (boy ... that sounds confusing). I was mistaken on the Yellow Card ... that was someone else ~ I thought Robbie was awfully calm when he told me that!

Anyway ... the Panthers came in second place and the family returned home around 6:00 last night. Brad & Kayla were sound asleep, but one of them managed to find a smile for me ... haha! My friend Jennifer took the team picture! She's totally terrific!!


We also had a wonderful surprise on Sunday! Katie & her mom stopped by for a little while as they were going to MSSU to the Senior Day soccer game! They boys were so excited to see her ... and me too! It's just always so sad when she has to leave. Katie (who's real name is Kaney ~ the boys just never seemed to catch on to that) has decided to turn down NC State grad school and is leaving in a few weeks to go to Colorado to work for a while before trying out for the national soccer team! We are so proud of her! Hooray!!!!!



Very cold again today ... overcast ... looks snowy even! Nothing much going on here ~ one spilled bag of Doritos and a clogged toilet ... same ol', same ol'. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Thanks Ann!

We had such a good time! The boys had fun playing football while the girls played soccer.

And the leaves...oh my. I think I finally got the mud out of H and A's jeans today!